|Title|| Operations Manager – Patient Coordination Center – Cleveland OH|
RelateCare’s is currently seeking an Operations Manager for our growing Patient Coordination Center. The Operations Manager will provide support, leadership, and coaching to ensure the US operational team is operating efficiently. The Operations Manager will ensure the proper controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems are in place to effectively scale the organization.
The ideal Operations Manager will have a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company, which places the patient at the forefront. The role is based out of RelateCare’s US headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management for a patient access service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for implementing the strategic direction for the operational functions within the organization through collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for driving the operations to contribute to company growth, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring we have sufficient support structures in place around workforce management, payroll and continuous improvement
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes both internal and outward client-facing process.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reporting and analytics on the operating condition of the company.
- Become a key contributor to the development, communication and implementation of innovative growth strategies and programs.
- Collaborate with the management team to proactively develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the operations team; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Work closely with the Continuous Improvement team to continually drive performance, metrics, campaign targets
- Act as client liaison for operational campaigns and support
- Foster a success-oriented, patient-focused, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the company with clients, investors, and business partners.
- Travel: Travel is on an occasional basis both domestically in the United States and internationally.
- Operational excellence
- Results driven
- Client focused
- Business and commercial acumen
- Decision making
- Strategic thinking
- Fiscal management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- At least five years of strong operational management experience in a contact center setting.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in business or related field.
- Data analytics background desirable
- Operational management experience in a BPO contact center setting with Healthcare experience desired, but not essential.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources and information technology.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- A proven track record of influencing others by sharing a broad vision and collaborating to achieve organizational objectives.
- An ability to inspire, motivate and develop team members to achieve excellence in both client and patient management skills.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team and posses strong and verbal and written communication skills across all levels in the organization.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an agile, fast-moving, innovative environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.