|Title|| Team Leader – Waterford, Ireland|
RelateCare is currently recruiting a full time Team Leader based in our Waterford office to start in November
Please note the hours of work for this role are flexible between 10am – 1am.
- Focuses, motivates and inspires the team.
- Orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Conduct one to one’s with team members to assess performance against objectives.
- Carries out call evaluations to ensure consistency and adherence to all service requirements and best practice in customer engagement.
- Provides leadership, support and development to members of the team and builds on the strengths of the team members that drive optimum performance.
- Creates a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs.
- Acts as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries.
- Ability to develop, lead, coach and motivate the team in a new interactive multichannel support service.
- Strong customer focus with commitment to the delivery of the highest standards in customer care and professionalism.
- Proven prioritization and planning skills to efficiently achieve goals and deliver consistent and reliable results.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing systems and processes and recommend new processes for best results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence effectively at different levels both verbally and in writing.
- Proactive positive and flexible in disposition and can readily respond to the changing demands of the service to ensure the optimal performance of the operation
- Provide detailed reports of the service performance and clearly document the impact of services.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification an advantage
- 12 months experience within a telephone-based role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven communication skills