Jobs in the USA
RelateCare is a growing company with a special purpose to improve health equity and improve patient outcomes, and we are doing it one interaction at a time. We connect patients to the right care, at the right time, in the right place, resulting in exceptional experiences and outcomes for patients and healthcare organizations. Its work that matters.
Patient Service Representative
RelateCare is rapidly expanding and we are looking for Patient Scheduling Representatives to start in our headquarters in Sherwood, AR/Cleveland, OH.
We specialize in connecting patients, providers and caregivers ensuring that patients can access the right care at the right time and in the right place. We are a multidisciplinary team of nurses, contact management specialists and technologists who work with leading hospital and health organizations.
8 hour shifts, falling between 8am and 8pm Monday to Sun.
The role will be discussed in more detail during the interview process.
- Receiving inbound calls from patients looking to schedule physician appointments
- Connecting patients, providers and caregivers to the right care, at the right time, in the right place, resulting in an exceptional experience and outcome for patients and providers.
- Verifying and reviewing patient insurance coverage and benefit eligibility
- Resolving patient requests efficiently
- Accurately entering patient data into multiple systems
Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in one of the following Industries or roles:
- Call centre industry.
- A face to face customer service roles such as customer returns and escalation.
- Learning Focus: Computer literacy and ability to learn to use computer systems and healthcare processes. Adaptable to updates to changes in process and procedures.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Communication Skills: Fluent English is essential both written and verbal.
- Customer Centricity: Empathy and ability to engage with people.
- Quality Focus.
- Achievement Drive and Persistence: Ability to work to targets and deadlines with an ability to multitask.
- Reporting directly to the Campaign Team Leader.
Telehealth Registered Nurse
We are currently looking for Telehealth Registered Nurses to start in our headquarters in Sherwood, AR/Cleveland, OH.
At RelateCare we ensure to provide the absolute best patient access, telehealth, contact center and outsourcing solutions to healthcare organizations around the world. The Telehealth RN facilitates patients’ access to the appropriate level of care by assessing needs, offering a clinical option, making referrals to health care providers, services, and community resources – all over the phone. This position promotes wellness and informed decisions by providing health information, home care advice, and prevention concepts.
*29 hours or less is classed as part-time.
*30 hours or more is classed as full-time.
The Telehealth RN facilitates patients’ access to the appropriate level of care by assessing needs, offering a clinical option, making referrals to health care providers, services, and community resources – all over the phone. This position promotes wellness and informed decisions by providing health information, home care advice, and prevention concepts.
• Weekend Shifts (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
• Working Remotely
• Requirement to work alternate weekends and alternate holidays/eve of holidays
- Nursing degree (RN); BSN preferred.
- A Registered Nurse with a Massachusetts License.
- 3+ years of clinical RN experience
- Previous Telephonic Nursing experience preferred
- EPIC systems experience is preferred
a USA Job
Please complete the form below and one of our Careers team will contact you.
Notes for applicants: 1. Upload file size limited to 5mb. 2. Only acceptable file types can be uploaded, these are: Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf), MS Word (.doc/.docx) & CSV (.csv).