RelateCare Announces Quitlink
RelateCare are pleased to announce the addition of a smoking cessation program to our service offering. The newly launched QUITline service, based in Ireland, offers telephone and online options for those trying to quit smoking.
Our QUIT team offers guidance and support and helps to convert contacts from smokers into quit-attempts by functioning as a one-stop-shop, linking new and returning clients to cessation supports and advice. In order to provide an interactive QUITline service, Relatecare now provide the following components :
- Live freefone help-line service (1800 201 203) – QUITphone,
- An online chat facility to provide a live service smokers who may not wish to use traditional helpline services – QUITchat,
- A social media service (using existing www.facebook.com/HSEQuit, and HSE Twitter accounts) providing stop smoking messages and links to cessation supports – QUITsocial,
- Cessation support services – QUITplan and QUITsupport,
- A central processing point for referrals from health professionals – QUIT referral channelling referrals to QUITsupport in the first instance.
- A SMS text message service – QUITtext – to provide information and advice