Current State Assessment
A CSA is a detailed analysis of a healthcare organization’s contact center and patient access strategy, designed to get a clear understanding of its strengths and weaknesses in order to develop an elevated future vision.
A team of RelateCare’s clinical and technical consultants come onsite to your organization for between 3-5 days to examine your contact center processes, and interview staff and management.
We will then compile a detailed report based on findings and report back to management in order to create next steps.
Any improvement in contact center operations must start with understanding the problem. A proper grasp of the strengths and weaknesses is the first step towards:
- Increasing access for patients
- Improving physician utilization
- Providing greater accuracy in selection of clinical care pathways
- Enhancing agent productivity
- Enabling centralized and standardized appointment scheduling
- Allowing for multi-disciplinary scheduling and
- Reducing agent or appointment scheduler training time