A high level of customer service with front line staff acting as the first point of contact for patients seeking care is essential to a positive patient experience. Our Quality Assurance programs help organizations maintain best practice standards through call reporting, real-time analytics, screen capture, regular feedback and training.
Our fully qualified agents receive call recordings and screen captures weekly, and run voice analytics and provide agent insight to measure the standard and quality of call interactions. This report is then fed back to management and staff so the necessary improvements can be made.
Quality assurance programs help you to develop a series of standards with measurable goals. This is necessary in order to create an environment of constant improvement, with a focus on staff training and data metrics.
- Frustrating appointment process
- Poor physician utilization
- Difficulty navigating access channels
- Stressed staff
- Inefficient referral process
- Poor patient satisfaction
- Declining patient numbers
- Loss of business to competitors
- Increases access for patients
- Improves physician utilization
- Creates a choice of a geographic location for care
- Provides greater accuracy in selection of clinical care paths
- Enhances agent productivity
- Enables centralized and standardized appointment scheduling
- Provides a patient instructions repository
- Allows for multi-disciplinary scheduling
- Reduces agent or scheduler training time